8.31.2010

August Weekend Recap

Where did August go?

I think as we get closer to the wedding the months go by faster and faster. I also think it was a combination of trying to get the invitations out, starting the new job and life in general  that made August fly by. Obviously, this all pushed blogging to the back burner, which makes me sad because August was full of really cool stuff that I never got to recap. So, without further ado here is my photo weekend recap for the month of August.

We went rock climbing:

We had Bachelor/Bachelorette parties: {I only have the Bachelorette evidence}
 

I trained for a new job. There is no photo montage from that weekend.

We rehearsed for a wedding:

AND most importantly we celebrated a Wedding!

And that my friends was the month of August.

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Two really great one shoulder dresses in the same post! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got the black one from Kohl's of all places, last winter. It was part of the Lauren Conrad collection, who knew? The pinkish one I just grabbed at the Loft this past week, on sale! They had some other great stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your dresses! I almost always wear strapless or one-shoulder. Those are so cute!

    I am very impressed with your rock climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun at the wedding! We are all looking forward to celebratin again at yours! looks like August was a great month for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like i'm belay-ing for myself..... i'm so fast!

    ReplyDelete